The Bunny Trap
The Bunny Trap - 4 Week Series
This product, like all our resources, is a download item.
This Easter series allows students to reflect and prepare themselves for the time of year leading up to resurrection Sunday. The Bunny Trap takes some of the usual parts of Easter story and infusing them with new meaning. Your middle school students will learn as they have fun with Easter games and activities.
This series goes to an entirely new level, giving you opportunities to be creative with video clips and in-depth small group time. You will be equipped to present the Easter message way in a powerful way, leaving students with a desire to learn more and grow their relationship with Jesus.
Bunny Trap Overview
Week 1: Empty Your Basket - Philippians 2:6-8
Week 2: Coloring Your Life - 1 Peter 4
Week 3: A New Easter Outfit - Colossians 3:12-14
Week 4: The Easter Hunt - John 20; Matthew 7:7-8
What you Get
- Editable lesson in Word Document and PDF.
- You get to choose which one works best for you.
- Edit as needed and easily share with your volunteers.
- Complete PowerPoint slides. (and lessons with notes for PowerPoint)
- Artwork that you can use for promotional purposes (flyer, web banner, handout, etc.)
Each Lesson Includes
- Fun opening game
- Creative teaching
- Small group discussion questions
- Additional video/visual illustrations